Chat Safety Tips
Chat Safety Tips and Chat Rules – Age restrictions
- To use our free chat site, you must be above the age of 18 or over the age of 13 with parental permission.
- CHATSOMAN is not liable if the user is under 18 and without parental supervision.
- CHATSOMAN has several security safeguards for its users. Please read the safety guidelines and follow them.
- Reporting practices are also available in CS. If you have evidence of a questionable conversation, present it and report it.
- While entering the chatroom, choose a suitable nickname/username. Choose a username that does not reveal your valid name or any other information that might be used to identify or find you.
- This includes your last name, the school/college/office you attend, where you hang out, and geographic information such as your state, city, and your street address.
- Inappropriate or obscene nicknames are prohibited.
Do not share Personal Information
- Never give away personal information such as your name, home address, school/college/work address, where you’ll be that evening, phone number, personal email address (give them a public address), or any other information that may assist someone figures out your (or anybody else’s) true identity.
- CHATSOMAN never asks for or gathers any personal information from visitors or users.
Chat Safety Tips and Chat Rules – No Promotion of any kind
- On chatsoman.com, it is strictly prohibited to advertise other chatrooms, websites, products, or services.
- Any user who distributes or promotes links to other websites should be notified to CHATSOMAN Admin Team, and that person will be banned from the chat site indefinitely.
Report unpleasant users
- Stop conversing and report anybody who makes you feel uncomfortable, asks you too many personal questions, is sexually explicit, or harasses you.
- Anyone who is caught insulting religion or sacred books or propagating religious hatred will be permanently banned from the chatroom.
Use of ignoring function
- You can “Ignore” anybody if they are bothering you. CHATSOMAN, like most chat platforms, features an “Ignore” function.
- If you’re unsure how to use this function, see the chat’s instructions or contact the admin staff.
Adult Content is prohibited
- When accessing or using chatsoman.com, you must always behave civilly and respectfully.
- CHATSOMAN never promotes sex or adult content and strongly discourages chat users from discussing such things.
- CHATSOMAN constantly encourages friendly, decent chat in its chatrooms.
- Sharing any explicit Content in the chat rooms, such as images, gifs, videos, and so on, is restricted.
- If anyone demands any intimate photos, do not continue the conversation with that person and report the profile.
Abusive Language is not allowed
- Offensive Language or swear words are not tolerated in the chatroom. Show respect for everyone in the chatroom.
- Abusers and spreaders of pornographic Content will be immediately barred from the chatroom.
No Liability and responsibility
- There will be no financial rewards or claims made in the event of any form of loss (physical/death/mental/health concerns caused by spending too much time on CHATSOMAN).
- CHATSOMAN shall not be held liable for any damages, such as vision problems, stress, depression, or suicide.
- Anyone on the chat platform who asks for money or financial assistance should be reported right away. CHATSOMAN will not be held accountable for any fraud. Users will be held responsible for their actions.
- CHATSOMAN does not support chat rooms for blackmailing, sexual services, sexting, or spamming of any form. If you come across such activity, we recommend that you not engage with the account any further and instantly report it.
- Never engage in activities considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol. CHATSOMAN will not be held responsible for any of these actions.
Chat Safety Tips and Chat Rules – Meeting in person
- Having a face-to-face meeting with someone you met in a chat room is not recommended.
- CHATSOMAN is not liable for any mishaps that occur during such a meeting.
- It is the user’s entire and complete responsibility.
All rights reserved
- Never try to impair the operation of the Website – chatsoman.com – by transmitting viruses, overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or otherwise “crashing” the site. Such violators will face severe consequences and may be reported.
- This chat platform is not for persons who are not mentally healthy or sound.
- CHATSOMAN retains all the rights to act against or ban any user from the chat facility.
- Chatsoman.com is a chat site for entertainment purposes only.
Chat Safety Tips and Chat Rules – Account Registration:
- By registering an account or visiting Chatsoman.com, you are bound to these Terms, and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
- If you register an account on chatsoman.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the performance.
- You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
- You must immediately notify the CHATSOMAN team of any unauthorized uses of your information, your account, or any other security breaches.
- CHATSOMAN will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages incurred because of such acts or omissions.
For Suggestion & Feedback Email Us support@chatsoman[dot]com
Chat Safety Tips and Chat Rules – Chat Soman Free Online Chat Room Without Registration
Chatsoman – Moderator’s Policy
- Always be friendly and gentle with all chatroom members and try to ensure that everyone have a good time in the chatroom.
- Stay calm while taking decisions for maintaining the peace in chatrooms.
- Moderator membership will be for the duration of 1 month and same will be renewed if he/she further asks to renew it.
- Maintain your anonymity; never expose your identity as a moderator. To warn or alert any user, always use your moderator id and not your personal id.
- Do not share your moderator ID and Password with anyone else. If found doing so, moderator membership will be terminated right away.
- Never disclose the personal details of other users like their ips, emails, and location, just to make them embarrassed.
- Always address the user by the nickname with which they’ve logged in; do not reveal or address the person by his real name or his previous/old username.
- Always warn users thrice for changing vulgar nicks on chatsoman or to stop any specific content /topic which can misguide/mislead other users, if they do not follow after warning thrice, simply mute them, always avoid banning them directly.
- Never mute/Ban/kick any users due to your personal issues with that specific user.
- Never ban /mute immediately if you are not alive in the chatroom and some users ask someone to mute/ban for disturbing the environment of chatrooms.
- If the issue is major and the moderator is unable to decide, attempt to report it to the admin as soon as possible by email or in the chat room.
- Never get involved with other users’ topics, Moderator/admins are kept maintaining a nice atmosphere of the chatrooms.
- Don’t misuse the powers/rights of your position.
- Noabusive words/bad language/Nicknames are allowed in chatrooms
- Don’t spread rumours regarding covid/ or someone’s lifestyles, habits, and judge them based on religion, location, gender, or colour.
- The final decision will be applied by the admins of the chatrooms.
- There must be a solid justification for kicking/muting/banning any user from the chatroom. While doing so, follow the process (as specified by Admin) and keep proof (a screenshot) of the chat for why the action was taken.
- Don’t get involved in chatrooms 24×7, take a break always, to keep yourself healthy and yes, your real life is also there to live, chatsoman is for entertainment purpose only.
- Moderators will be added to the hangout group of chatsoman to discuss issues and suggestions to make it grow more, all moderators can simply give their ideas on hangout group.
- Admins have the right to appoint moderators/ or to downgrade/upgrade any user/ moderator.
To use Chatsoman.com you must be at least 18+ years of age.